<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, January 07, 2010



Isn't she pretty? Sticking with the Firefly theme, I've named her Kaylee. Kaylee wants to be feminine, but she also has a tough side to her. She is my final 2009 Christmas present. She arrived today and was welcomed with open hand. Very easy for me to handle one-handed, where her older sister Zoe takes both hands. But they both have their purposes. This one will come in handy when I get my CCL, which is on my things-to-do list for this year.

Comments:
I bought my wife the pink one for her birthday last year. She loves it!
 
Charter is coming out with a whole bunch of new colors this year, and some of them are striped! I think that may be going a little too far.
 
Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?