<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, January 08, 2010

Do you have a Snuggie? Don't be ashamed if you do. I know everybody is mocking them on TV these days, but they really are warm. Then they came out with a Snuggie for your dog (not a chance, Bandit). But now, they've come up with one that is really practical: The Snuggle Suit. My first thought was "good grief!", but then I realized how convenient it would be getting out of the bath. Just slip it on and it would absorb all the moisture the towel missed. Plus you could lounge around the house in it without worrying about exposing your nether region to the world. And for the record, no, I'm not getting anything for this. I'm not advertising for them or Penney's. Just thought somebody might be interested.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?