<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009



Isn't that a great pic? I stole it from Gateway Pundit. I don't think he'll mind too much, since he got it from someone else. Anyway, I just want to know why the liberals are so bent out of shape over Rush Limbaugh being a member of a group that wants to buy the St. Louis Rams? Seriously, what exactly is the problem? It's not like he'll be playing on the team, or even forcing everyone who comes into the stadium to pledge their loyalty to the conservative movement. You'd think the whining morons would rather he spent his money on a football team, as opposed to, say, backing conservative programs and candidates. Frankly, I think Rush should tell his detractors to stuff it, let the Rams vanish in the mists of sports history and use his millions to get rid of the cancer spreading in DC. Or he could adopt me. I'm not too proud.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?