<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Wow, it is so relaxing not having a deadline. I can blog what I want, when I want. Well, for a week anyway. So, I'm not going to say anything about Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays, Gale Storm or John J. Houghtaling, except to say Semper Fi, Captain; your pain is over, Farrah; I'm surprised you lasted this long, Michael; we'll miss your yelling, Billy; you were great on TV and will be missed, Gale; and you will not be forgotten, John. Millions have benefited from Mr. Houghtaling's greatest invention, the Magic Fingers Vibrating Bed. Most of you will be missed. For the other one: How can we miss you if you won't go away?

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?