<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

David Letterman is a jackass. Not only did he make a statement (he called it a joke) about Willow Palin getting "knocked up" by Alex Rodriguez, in his so-called apology he claims he meant her sister, Bristol. So it's funny if you're talking about a slightly older teenager? Not even close. CBS should fire his pathetic personage and give the time to Craig Ferguson. At least he's funny. Letterman hasn't been since he lost out on the Tonight Show gig. I'll admit I watched him when I was a teenager and his jokes were new. I rarely watched past the Top Ten, unless he had a good musical act on. But he just got more and more bitter. You'd think getting married would have mellowed him out a little, but no. I do admire Todd, however, for having more restraint than I would have. Letterman should have a broken nose by now, at least.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?