<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

WHAT THE FRAK!! This has got to be the most incomprehensible, irresponsible thing that has been done since 9/11 took place. Every single person involved in this travesty should be fired immediately, no exceptions! There is no reason for this to have happened at all. Any child with the most rudimentary Photoshop skills could have plastered Air Force One over a picture of the Statue of Liberty without scaring the crap out of thousands of people. I want to see heads roll, I kid you not. I haven't forgotten how I felt on that morning, and I don't even live in New York. I never want to forget the visceral feeling those images produce in me. Ever.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?