<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Monday, April 06, 2009

One more quick note before I stop for the day:

If you want to focus on your writing, try the soundtrack from Braveheart. I wrote half my paper on one run through. Best thing since classical for schoolwork.

For play, by far the GREATEST ROCK ALBUM EVER...sorry. The greatest rock album ever made is Machine Head by Deep Purple. What can I say? The worst song on the disc is Smoke On The Water, and that's only because I've heard it so many times. I don't understand why they always want to play the live version on the radio. The studio version is much better. If I had a CD player in my car, and this disc, I'd probably get a ticket at least once a week. Definite driving music. Woo! If you're more into folksy stuff, you can't be CSN&Y. Their harmonies touch the soul.

Later.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?