<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, April 03, 2009

Just a quick update on life here at Grandma's House. Blah. I'm still working on my final papers, got the outlines done and all the research. Now I've gotta actually write them. Criminal Justice won't be that hard but the paper for Cost Accounting...blech!

I'm so jealous of blog-queen Rachel Lucas. Not only are she and Mr. Rupert (NHRN) living in England for three years, just a hop, skip and jump from the places on this planet I'd most like to visit, they are going to a play starring Sir Ian McKellan and Patrick Stewart. On the same stage!! Peeps, this is huge! Captain Picard and Gandalf at the same time! Or, if you prefer, Professor Xavier and Magneto together again!! I'll go cry now.

As far as our so-called leader...an Ipod? Seriously? What's next? Gonna give the leader of China a Rubik's Cube? And what's the deal with bowing down to the king of Saudi Arabia? My President would never, EVER!! bow down to another head of state. And Michelle, for heaven's sake, I learned in grade school that when you meet the Queen of England, you're supposed to curtsy. Of course, when I went to grade school they also taught proper telephone etiquette, dining etiquette, etc. In second grade. This crap is really getting embarrassing.

That's it for now. I've got to work on these papers. Then out of school for two weeks before I start my Bachelor's Program. Woo hoo!!

Comments:
Good luck on the papers, Denise. YOU CAN DO IT!
 
Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?