<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Saturday, April 25, 2009



I started this pathetic excuse for a blog five years ago today. I can't believe I've stuck with it, because I'm really good at not finishing things. I guess when there is no "finish" to begin with, you can't get there. Or something like that.

I got this beautiful picture from desicomments.com . Isn't it nice? I found it when I did an image search for anniversary pictures. I hope they don't mind me using it. If they do, I'm sure someone will let me know.

This blog has changed a lot over the years, yet the basics are still shining through. I still love posting about strange news items, still adore doggies, and still complain about idiots in office. I promise those things will never change. And now I think I'll go eat some ice cream. Because I can.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?