<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I have long been an admirer of Martin Luther King, Jr. He always impressed me as a man who truly wanted people to unite and work together no matter what color they were, and I've always tried to live that way. I've gotta admit, though, that his children are a real piece of work. This nation is building a monument to honor his works in the National Mall, where all the biggest monuments are, and these kids want to be paid for the privilege of using his likeness and his words. They want $800,000. I'm sorry, but that's ridiculous. Have they charged for every bridge, every building, every school, every street, etc., that has been named after him? I doubt it. I say, "No" to paying this money to them. They did nothing to earn it.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?