<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I can't remember where I read it now, but recently I read Janeane Garofalo said, “The world would be better off with multiple superpowers. When the Soviet Union was a superpower, the world was better off.” So help me, I never EVER thought the day would come when I would agree with her, even a little bit. Maybe not the world, but the US was better off when the USSR was a superpower. Being the only one tends to relax you, making you more vulnerable to the little dipwads that like to attack women and children, or use them to blow people up. We're becoming lazy and careless when it comes to self-preservation, and that never would have happened 30 years ago.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?