<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Hurrah! A- in Criminal Justice. I aced my final paper. I am so happy right now. This will help offset the embarrassing grade I'm getting in Accounting.

Some more fun:

An 87 year old English woman and her husband were on their way to church, and her scooter kicked into overdrive, leaving him in the dust. They caught up to her five miles later.

Another case of 911 abuse. This time, a Texas woman called to complain that her rice dish didn't have enough shrimp.

A truck driver in California wrecked his semi, and said it was the burrito's fault.

Last, but definitely not least, the idiot who was elected back in November actually took twelve teleprompters with him. Aren't we being mocked enough around the world without this kind of crap?

Enough about him. I'm gonna go take my handful of meds and go to bed. See ya!

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?