<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Here's a quick quiz full of stuff you probably didn't want to know about me.

1. What color is your toothbrush? White
2. Name one person who made you smile today. Tim Conway
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Getting ready to go to sleep.
5. What is your favorite candy bar? Sometimes Mounds, sometimes Three Musketeers
6. Have you ever been to a strip club? No.
7. What is the last thing you said aloud? “Gimmee kisses.” (to the dog)
8. What is your favorite ice cream? Chocolate
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? French vanilla cappucino.
10, Do you like your wallet? Never carry one. Don't use a purse, either.
11, What was the last thing you ate? Tuna salad sandwich
12, Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No.
13, The last sporting event you watched? NCAA Final Four Championship.
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Light caramel.
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message? I've never done that.
16. Ever go camping? Yes, but not for a long time.
17, Do you take vitamins daily? No.
18, Do you go to church every Sunday? I don't really go anywhere, but I used to attend regularly.
19, Do you have a tan? Not unless you can get one from a lamp.
20,Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? That's a tough choice. I love both.
21, Do you drink your soda with a straw? No, and I don't use ice, either. Besides, bottles don't require straws.
22, What did your last text message say? See #15.
23, What are you doing tomorrow? Same thing I did today.
25, Look to your left, what do you see? A very fat beagle.
26, What color is your watch? I don’t wear a watch.
27, What do you think of when you hear Australia? Beautiful scenery (Hugh Jackman).
29, Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Our local fast food places don't have drive thru service, so you have to go in.
30. What is your favorite number? 572
31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone? My pharmacist.
32. Any plans today? Nope.
33. How many states have you lived in? Two.
34. Biggest annoyance right now? I want to eat but I'm not hungry.
35, Last song listened to? Highway Star by Deep Purple.
36.Can you say the alphabet backwards? Can't everyone?
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? Bwahahahaha!!
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Black slip-ons.
39. Are you jealous of anyone? Rachel Lucas, because she's in the UK and I'd love to go there sometime.
40. Is anyone jealous of you? I hope not.
41. Do you love anyone? Yes, I love a lot of people.
42. Do any of your friends have children? Yes, they do.
43. What do you usually do during the day? Sleep.
44, Do you hate anyone that you know right now? I don't hate anyone, but there are some that I don't like very much.
45. Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily? Only when I answer the telephone.
46. What color is your car? Light blue.
47. Do you like cats? Not as much as dogs.
48. Are you thinking about someone right now? No, I'm thinking about answering this question.
49, Have you ever been to Six Flags? No, the closest I've been is Worlds of Fun in KC.
50. How did you get your worst scar? Gall bladder and appendix removal, August 1984.

And for those who noticed, yes there were some numbers skipped, but I didn't even notice until now and I'm not going back to change them all. Accept it. I did.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?