<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Got a quick link dump for y'all, coz school started again today, and I've got a pile of work to do the first week:

If you're going to put up a sign, at least get the spelling right!

Now the limberness (is that a word?) of this guy is impressive, but...ouch!! That makes me cringe, and I'm a girl!

It's about time. Dan Brown has finally finished his sequel to The DaVinci Code and it is available for pre-order at Amazon, even though it won't be published until September. It's called The Lost Symbol, and if it is half as good as the rest of his novels, I'll be up all night reading it. I've read all of his novels, and he can really mess with your mind as you try to figure out the solution to the mystery. If you want, you can click on the link in the right-hand column and pre-order a copy for yourself.

I'll dump some more links later if I can. See ya!

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?