<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Well we reached another milestone Saturday. We are, once again, a two-vehicle family. Sir Mugley bought himself the prettiest little Ford Ranger XLT, and it was actually built in this decade. It only has one little drawback: it's a manual transmission. Yes, I could probably drive it if I absolutely had no other choice, but we'd wind up having to replace the clutch so I'm sticking with our 91 Taurus. It's okay, because I don't drive that much anymore, and we needed a truck for moving. Now he has no excuse for carting some of our crap to a storage unit for safe-keeping until we get moved. He will be finishing his Master's Degree in May and we'll probably move soon after that. I'm really looking forward to it. You have no idea.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?