<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

This is going to be quick, because I'm working on a paper due tomorrow on Homeland Security but I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you.

Did anyone see Dollhouse last night? I missed it coz I was watching the basketball tournament. Somebody let me know what happened.

A man down in southern Texas robbed a bank through the drive-thru window. Why would the teller give him the money? All he/she had to do was walk away and call the cops!

In order to provide us with an excellent definition of "overkill", scientists have developed a laser gun with which to kill mosquitoes. I've seen some large mosquitoes here in southern Missouri, but come on!

I thought this White House administration was to be the most transparent ever. The National Newspaper Publishers are giving Bambi an award as "Newsmaker of the Year", and the press are not invited.

While we are discussing the Bambi family, someone should really let them know a little about the child labor laws in this country. Mrs. Bambi has decided to put in a garden this year. Not too big, just 1,100 square feet! But Heaven forbid she do the work. No, they are having some fifth graders from a local elementary school come in and plant, tend and harvest the crops. The kids don't get the crops, though; the produce will be used for meals in the White House. C'mon, Mrs. Bambi, at least pay them sharecroppers wages!

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?