<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This is interesting: Soldier doubts eligibility, defies president's orders.
His contention is that as an active member of the U.S. military, he is required to follow orders from a sitting president, and he needs – on pain of court-martial – to know that Obama is eligible.
Then today, I found this:
"I was inspired by 1LT Easterling's story and am writing you to inform you that I would like to be added as a plaintiff against Obama as well if you feel it would help your case," the soldier, identified for this report only as a reservist now on active duty in Iraq.
I'm glad someone is still keeping the fire lit under this issue, but I'm not as concerned about it as I was, and I'll tell you why. I believe this issue is being kept up in the air because it serves as a distraction from the unbelievable agenda being forced down our throats. The trillion dollar stimulus, the mortgage bailout, and now Congress is trying to push through another half-trillion dollar omnibus package that has 9,000 pork items, including tattoo removal and forced abortions in China, among others. Which brings up another question: Why are we paying for abortions for other countries? It's bad enough we're having them here.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?