<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Here's an interesting story about a man who just got his class ring back after losing it forty years ago. Maybe there's still hope for me. I lost mine in the summer of 1974 in a creek over by DeSoto, Missouri during summer camp. We swam in the creek every day, and my ring slipped off my finger. Some of the guys said they would dive looking for it, but that night it rained and the creek swelled and, well, you know the story. I blame my mother, of course. She told me never to take it off again, after she found it for the umpteenth time on the shelf over the kitchen sink. So if anyone finds a class ring from East High School class of 74, let me know.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?