<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Well, I'm down to my last few days of freedom before classes start again. I've got my card catalog of our DVD's up to date, and I've spent the last couple of nights working on my genealogy. It is so much fun to see who is in your past... at least it is for me. I've found King John (worst king in English history), Robert the Bruce, kings of France, family in Denmark, Norway, Spain, family who died during the Crusades, Irish, Scottish, Welsh. I could go on, but you'd probably get bored.

I thought you might like some linky love, so here's a few stories to whet your appetite:

A New York landlord is fined thousands of dollars for removing his tenant's toilet, sink, bathtub, etc. Click here.

Two of my favoritest actors are teaming up to make a movie. Brendan Fraser and Harrison Ford together. Yum! Click here.

As if it weren't silly enough trying to make Harry Potter into a witch recruiting drive, now some idiots are claiming HP is part of a Zionist plot. Click here.

And now some updates from the freaks that inhabit our nation's capital:

* Some designers are p.o.'d that Mrs. Obama's outfits for the inauguration weren't created by black designers.

* Remember when everyone in the media and late night were mocking President Bush for trying to open a locked door? I haven't seen anyone making fun of Obama, who can't tell the difference between a door and window.

* In two cases of "do what I say, not what I do", also known as the "Let Them Eat Cake" approach to government, we have Obama setting the temperature in the Oval Office to levels warm enough to grow orchids, and his first big cocktail party, where he served lots of alcohol and wagyu steak, which costs about $100 a pound. Not sure the folks from southside Chicago can eat like that, can they?

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?