<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Rachel Lucas, one of my favoritest bloggers, has a gift for dressing her goggies in amazing outfits and photographing them. She has come up with some stunning shots over the years. It is because of her I post the Phriday Phideaux, and because I love dogs! But these people have gone way over the line, off the deep end, or any other description of your choice:

We have people who buy beer for their dogs. Beefy beer. Yuck!

We have people who own poodles (why I couldn't tell ya), and rather than enjoying those poodles, cut their fur into odd shapes to make them look like something else. There are three parts. I'm a little partial to the camel, actually.

When you get this ridiculous with dogs, they are gonna turn on you. At least, that's what happened to former French President Chirac. Poor little dog, I hope he wasn't harmed by having all that French guy in his teeth. How pitiful do you have to be to be mauled by a Maltese? Come on! Get up on a chair, for crying out loud! The article says the dog was "clinically depressed". Wouldn't you be? Having to wear a fru-fru hair style, and living with someone wimpier than yourself? I'd throw myself in front of a mail truck if I were that poor dog.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?