<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Monday, January 12, 2009

I now know I have at least two readers, because I've been chastised by both for not blogging. Sorry guys. I'm halfway through my finals, and I'm fighting a nasty case of bronchitis at the same time. I turned in my final paper for my management class this evening, which wasn't as good as it could have been. I also had to do a frikkin frakkin 12 slide power point presentation on the Federal Reserve for my economics class, for which I have a final due next week. Do you have any idea how truly boring the federal reserve is? I have slides that prove it. I truly hate that frikkin frakkin class, and I'll be glad when it's over.

Anyway, between that and my nephew being in the hospital and my sister's former mother-in-law dying, that wraps up the news around here. On a side note, if you ever need a decongestant, theraflu works really well. It can be difficult to swallow if you don't like bitter oranges, but it works better than any other cough syrup I've ever tried to take. Usually they're so thick I can't swallow them, but this stuff isn't that bad. The theraflu for nasal congestion tastes better because it's cherry flavored, but doesn't do anything for chest congestion. I've got two more days of antibiotics to take, then I've gotta do this final paper for econ. I'll be back to blogging next Monday at the latest. Gonna crash now...

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?