<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Monday, January 26, 2009

I just want to take a moment and wish my wonderful brother Jerry a very Happy Birthday today:



Okay, I know that'a s picture of Sam Elliott, but my brother really looks like him. Really. I don't think I ever told him, but I had a major crush on him when I was about 10 or 11. I wanted to marry him when I grew up. Of course, it was no time before that changed, and I wanted to marry Bobby Sherman (so much cooler looking than David Cassidy). Jerry was 14 when I was born and lived with his dad, so we didn't spend a lot of time together when I was little, but he will always be special to me. Happy Birthday, turkey!!

(thanks to Kim Lott for the photo)

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?