<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Monday, January 26, 2009

I just found this at Gateway Pundit: Former Gitmo Detainees Want Apology and Reparations From Obama.

No. Freakin. Way. I'm telling you now -- if he grants these demands, I'm giving up on this country's leadership, because there won't be any. Any meeting of these demands is the same as spitting in the face of every man, woman, and child who has sacrificed their time, efforts, and family members to preserve this nation and all she stands for. If Obama kisses butt here, I will officially be ashamed of this nation for allowing it to happen. I don't care if his approval rating reaches 200%. MISTER Obama must never, ever give in to the demands of these heathens.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?