<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Since I've been neglecting you, my dear reader(s?), I'm presenting a special, Sunday edition of Phriday Phideaux. Call this my tribute to cold weather.

It would be a lot more phun to play outside if we were covered with phur, wouldn't it? Too bad this little guy isn't wearing mukluks:



Naturally, somebody has to get cute instead of just playing nice:



Of course, after a day of play, this is where all good little phideaux want to be, right? I guarantee, this is where Bandit will be until spring!



This concludes our special cold weather edition of Phriday Phideaux. I'll be back before Thursday with a special Christmas edition. It's the least I could do, and anyone who knows me knows I always do the least I could do. See ya.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?