<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Monday, December 22, 2008

In honor of the fact that it's supposed to go below zero here for the first time since 2003 (global warming my Aunt Fanny), here are a couple more pictures to warm the cockles of your heart. If you want the heart of your cockles warmed, you'll need to get that somewhere else.





Poor little guy. I sympathize. I'm under a comforter, have a throw around my shoulders and a beagle on my lap. Unfortunately, I can't use my touchpad on the laptop with gloves on, or I'd be wearing those as well. But my flannel jammies are keeping me warm. Now if I could figure out how to go to the bathroom without getting out from under the blanket...

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?