<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Another Friday, and I'm still fighting the creeping crud. I have absolutely no energy, so Phideaux will be delayed again. I'll try to get something up this weekend. In the meantime, I thought I'd brag about my "baby" boy, who now goes by either Mr. Attitude or Tony Stetson. He made the local news with his participation in a wrestling program. Stetson is his wrestling name. I tell ya, the one thing I never thought I'd see is my son in spandex. Hard to believe he weighed less than five pounds at birth now. Here is the link so you can see the video as well. It was difficult for me to watch, since we only have dialup. That means we get videos 2-3 seconds at a time. But I did my best. I'm proud of you, son.

Anyway, Phideaux will be back in a few days. I gotta get some sleep.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?