<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Well, it's Phriday and I'm phull! I've been snacking ever since dinner. I just realized about twenty minutes ago that it's Phriday, and I have Phideaux to post. We had a wonderfully quiet day here. This year, we decided to stay home and relax. Sir Mugley went to the store Wednesday (brave soul that he is) and bought a smoked chicken and potatoes and salad and French bread and red velvet cake and peaches... oh, my achin' belly! Anyway, we weren't the only ones to have a good day. This guy got off lucky:



Now, let's get on with the Phriday Phideaux! I picked this one because it is just awesome!



For such a little guy, this one has a great big story:



Uh Oh! Doesn't look like this guy had a good Thanksgiving:



Here's hoping you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?