<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tagged by a meme from Ambulance Driver, I hereby post my response. Okay, here are the rules:
Pass it on to five other bloggers, and tell them to open the nearest book to page 56. Write out the fifth sentence on that page, and also the next two to five sentences. The CLOSEST BOOK, NOT YOUR FAVORITE, OR MOST INTELLECTUAL!
Okay, tag yourselves, please. The nearest book to me is one I haven't started yet, The Wallace by Nigel Tranter. (darn paperbacks don't stay open right away, do they?) Now, page 56:
"More than you think, my son, I do believe. But - come you away, where we may be more private, lad. I trust all within my house. But it is not seemly that we should converse here, before all this gawping, open-mouthed clan!"
Are you intrigued yet? Of course you are. If you take up the meme, leave a note so I can read what you wrote, ok?

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?