<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, November 14, 2008

It's Phriday again. I have a slight head cold this week, which is really making my economics class a load of laughs. Yeah, right. I've never had a class that I hated so much after only one week. Gack! I'll be glad when it's over. Anyway, I couldn't deprive my reader (you know who you are) of Phriday Phideaux, could I?



So here we go. This is the face I used to see when I'd try on clothes, which is why I don't do that anymore:



Here's Maggie and Sunny Lucas, doing their rendition of Lord of the Rings, because I'll probably watch that trilogy this weekend:



And this one, just because it makes me smile every time I look at it:



See ya later, gator!

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?