<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Something interesting I found out today: it is much more difficult to renew your driver's license in Missouri than it is to register to vote. Seriously. I had to do my license today, and I was required, by law, to provide my birth certificate, social security card and proof of address before they would even consider it. While I was at the health department getting a copy of my birth certificate, I asked what the procedure was to register to vote. I was told a person would need to fill out a one-page form, which would be sent up to the courthouse. The clerk's office would then mail out a voter registration card. That's it. Pathetic.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?