<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

One more political post for today and I'll stop. Sarah Palin will be in Springfield, MO later on today. Looks to be a real hoot, gang. She was originally scheduled to speak at the McDonald Arena on the campus of Missouri State University, but the tickets were gone in a matter of minutes. The organizers, thinking on their feet, have decided to move the event to the humongous parking lot of Bass Pro Shops. We're talking about 3-4 solid blocks of parking lot here. People who have tickets will have choice space for the speech, but everyone is welcome to attend. They will just be a little bit farther away. I only wish I could attend, but I'm sure the parking will be a good distance from the speech area, and I just can't walk it anymore. I've been to Bass Pro Shops and that has to be one of the busiest intersections in central Springfield. I do hope the police have a good number of officers directing traffic through there. Anyway, I'll let you know what I find out about the rally.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?