<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Let's lighten the mood a little bit. At this website, you can look up any day in history and see what the number one song was on that date. Here's what I came up with for myself:
The day I was born - Hound Dog/Don't Be Cruel by Elvis Presley
The day I graduated - You're Sixteen by Ringo Starr
The day of the graduation ceremony - The Streak by Ray Stevens
The day I married - Play That Funky Music by Wild Cherry
First child born - Da Doo Ron Ron by Shaun Cassidy
Second child born - Night Fever by the Bee Gees
Est. day I was conceived - Memories Are Made Of This by Dean Martin
Well, wasn't that special? It certainly explains a lot.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?