<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, October 17, 2008

It's Phriday! It's Phideaux! Here we go:

This one is just precious..



Now this is a good doggie!



Looks like Fluffy's little brother, doesn't he/they?



Sir Mugley and I were talking about future dogs last night (I know we said there wouldn't be anymore. What can I do?). We can't agree on breed. He wants another Sheltie but I want a Corgi. Shelties are great dogs, no doubt. But I don't have the energy to keep up with the coat brushing, plus if we move to a smaller place the child wouldn't have a place to run. A corgi wouldn't technically be small enough to be a yapper lap dog, wouldn't bark much and are adorably cute. But then I'd get too attached to it and when it died I'd be a mess all over again. Whichever way we go, it will be a long time after Bandit has gone before we take the leap again.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?