<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Hopefully, this will be my last post on politics for a while. It's getting old, but I want to make sure everyone has this information:

Here's an article about a new website out there, which is claiming that Barack Obama, the man who championed letting babies die if they are born after a botched abortion, is really militantly pro-life. Give me a break. Going by the RTL agenda, I'm not truly pro-life because I am in favor of the death penalty. But if Obama is pro-life, I'll eat an elephant...raw.

Now that the bailout has passed, the line is beginning to form. California may be requesting a bailout of their own.

And for the latest word on the debate Thursday night, we have Jim Geraghty at National Review, who tells us the list of lies is up to 22, and Rick Moran gives us his pick for the worst of them. Personally I felt the worst one was the fact that, although Biden has served in the Senate for more than thirty years, he has no concept of what Article I of the Constitution is about. Article I pertains to the legislative branch of government, not the executive, which is where the job of vice-president is covered. CNN attempted to fact-check Sarah Palin on Obama's voting record, and proved her right!! And last but certainly not least, we have a video of Hillary Clinton, stating
"It's amazing, you know, she's been thrust into the national spotlight with very little preparation and I think that, all things considered, you saw a very composed and effective debater last night."
Sweet! And that's all of that.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?