<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

For my loved ones, if anyone is looking for an appropriate yet extravagant present for me for Christmas, look no further. Just kidding, although I wish I could afford it. There is a big charity auction going on over at Saving Shelter Pets, Inc., a group that rescues pets from shelters before they get the needle. If I had unlimited funds, I would convert our land to run one of those. I love animals, and hate to see them put down just because they can't find a home. Anyway, if you want to bid on one of the items they have available, click the link and you can access the other items through there, or just send them a donation. They do good work and need your help.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?