<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

That was one very special speech, wasn't it? I laughed, I cried a little, and I pictured a bunch of scenarios going on at the same time: The Democrats are all curled into the fetal position, sucking their thumbs, Hillary is at home, laughing her butt off, etc. One thing I do know for sure: after tonight's speech, there needs to be a couple of name changes. Sarah isn't the barracuda anymore; she's now a cuisinart, and Obama needs to change his name to O'crap! She sliced and diced the Dems, the media and did it with humor and graciousness. Talk about grace under fire! I'm ready to vote.

UPDATE: I just found out that Palin's teleprompter malfunctioned during the first part of her speech. She was winging it, folks! Biden is really gonna have his hands full.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?