<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

The rest of this week is going to be really busy for me. I have to go shopping today and have a small assignment due tonight. Friday I must work on my final papers in both classes, which are due on Sunday. Saturday we're having a family reunion in Carthage, so I won't be around to do homework. Then Sunday I'll growl and mutter under my breath because I don't have the work done yet. My saving grace is that the class is in Phoenix and they're two hours behind us. So I have until 2 am Monday morning to get the assignments in. Then I'm off for a couple of weeks until the next block of classes start. All that to say that Phriday Phideaux will be moved up this week to Phursday phor your viewing pleasure. It's the least I can do, and never let it be said I didn't do the least I could do!

First up, a klutz goes in the water:



They're just so happy flappin' in the breeze of the car, aren't they?



Of course, they probably should be more careful when they get older:



But then, that's not the only problem they have when they're older now, is it?



Y'all have a great Autumn weekend now. I'll tell ya all about it when I get back.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?