<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

My sister's son, a senior in high school, and her granddaughter were in an automobile accident on Saturday. The car rolled six times and was totalled. Thank God that Jesus was in the car with them. Kylie wasn't injured physically; in fact, she said it was an adventure. Jeremy was not so lucky, however. His clavicle was fractured in such a way that the sections were too far apart to heal without intervention. His surgery was scheduled for 11 am on Wednesday. I haven't heard yet how it went, and my sister didn't tell me what hospital he was in. For those of you who pray, I'm asking you to remember them in your prayers. Jeremy has had a difficult time growing up, and really doesn't need the aggravation of a broken collar bone. I've had one, and it didn't heal just right. Believe me, I feel it every time it comes up a rain.

Judy, when you read this, email me and let me know where Jeremy is and the phone number. He likes me and I want to keep it that way!

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?