<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Somebody get the kettle corn ready... this election is getting more and more entertaining. Obama has chosen Joe "never met a quote I couldn't steal" Biden as his running mate. After all these years of criticism re: Bush selecting an old coot like Cheney as his running mate, and Obama does the same thing. Mr. Hope and Change selects a 30 plus year veteran of the senate to make up for the fact that he has zero experience.

There's a straw poll on AOL asking who you'd vote for. I don't usually get into those things because I always figure the rapid left dominate with multiple votes, like the tweens dominate the voting on American Idol. But my sister sent me an email to check it out. After I voted, it showed the results, and every single state was red. The poll at that point (about an hour ago) showed McCain winning by 67%-33% over Obambi.

Now to find out who McCain is going to pick. The consensus seems to be for Mitt Romney, although he wouldn't be my first pick. Romney is okay, better than Tom Ridge would be, but he's just a little too slick for my tastes. I'd rather he went with Pawlenty or Palin. I would go with Sarah Palin. Pawlenty is good, but put a woman on the ticket now. Hillary's supporters are just pissed off enough to vote for McCain if he has a female VP. Some people are pushing for Bobby Jindal of Louisiana, and he would be great, but not yet. For one thing, he doesn't want the job. Let's let him get some executive experience first. He should be the presidential candidate in 2012 or 2016, depending on how many terms McCain wants to serve.

Anyway, here's your chance to speak your mind. What do you think?

Comments:
VEEP Debates Q&A

QUESTION: How will Sarah Palin do in a debate with Joe Biden?

ANSWER: How many men watching will be aware that Biden is in the room?
 
Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?