<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, August 29, 2008

I cannot believe it! McCain picked Sarah Palin as his running mate. I can't tell you how pleased I am with this choice. And the Obama campaign is stunned. That makes it all the better. Can you believe the nerve of their response?
Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama's campaign on Friday blasted his Republican rival's choice of Alaska Governor Sarah Palin as a running-mate, highlighting her "zero" foreign policy experience.

"Today, John McCain put the former mayor of a town of 9,000 with zero foreign policy experience a heartbeat away from the presidency," Obama spokesman Bill Burton said in a statement.
Yeah, she's a heartbeat away from the Presidency, and can fulfill her duties with on-the-job training. They want to put somebody in as President with zero experience. Isn't that just a little bit worse? It is in my opinion. She won't be running the country, but if elected Obama would. At least now I can be a little happier about my vote.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?