<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, July 18, 2008

It's time once again for Phriday Phideaux, our weekly look into the tortures we perpetrate on our beloved children of fur. First off, we have this poor baby who would rather be outside playing sicc'r we're sure:



Now, for an example of a dressed-up dog who you can tell is plotting revenge, we absolutely must turn to our favorite female blogger, Rachel Lucas, and the fun she has with her "kids"...

Here's Sunny:



And Maggie:



Can't you just feel the love? Actually, I love these two dogs almost as much as my own Bandit. Of course, they don't jump on me while I'm trying to sleep, so it's pretty easy, but I digress. Tune in next Phriday phor more phun.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?