<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, July 18, 2008

If you are a fan of Harry Potter, as I am, you have heard the name Nicholas Flamel. Well, a wonderful Irish writer named Michael Scott is writing a series featuring Nicholas Flamel and his wife. The first book is called The Alchemist, and the second book in the series is called The Magician. Like I said, if you like Harry Potter you'll like these books. They make reference to people and places from history, mythology, literature, even Star Trek. A little something for everyone. I wouldn't recommend them for little kids, because they are written more like the later books in the HP series. If you want to read more about them, go through the Amazon link on the right and check them out. My computer is goofin' on me tonight and I can't do any hotlinks. Enjoy!!

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?