<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Monday, July 21, 2008

I saved the cereal! You're probably thinking, "Why are you eating cereal at 2:00 in the morning?" That's easy. I eat a bowl of dry cereal instead of potato chips or cookies. Less sugar, no cholesterol and low carbs. Doc thinks it's a good idea.

Anyway, on to the news. I'm sure you've all heard that President Bush lifted the executive order banning off-shore drilling and asked Congress to do the same (fat chance). In addition, the administration has opened almost four million acres in Alaska for drilling. In other news, in the past week, oil prices have dropped from almost $148 a barrel to slightly more than $128 a barrel. In one week! Of course, we all know that's just a coincidence, right?

Comments:
I found a video describing with a weird political bent exactly that occurance, I posted it on my blog, too.

Enjoy.
 
Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?