<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I got an email from my OLDEST sister (her words) about the day I was born. I decided, rather than paraphrase, I would immortalize her words by posting them verbatim:
Ok, I named you Monkeedo, I also hit Elaine with the phone. I was the oldest and she was supposed to let me answer. She deserved it. I also named Dallas, Dooley, and your husband Sir Mugley. Lets give credit where credit is due. Lol
Your OLDEST sister
Judy
Feel free to print a retraction.
I think it was because of a toy monkee you had. I can still see it in my mind
And there you have it. Now you know two of my sisters' names as well. Just one thing though: who the heck is Dooley? I don't remember that one.

By the way, sis, is it okay with you if I occasionally post one of your poems?

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?