<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, July 04, 2008

And the hits just keep on comin'. We were supposed to go to a family reunion at Sissy Dawg's house up north today, and I can't go. While I was shopping for food yesterday, my sciatic nerve flared up. Man, I hate that. Feels like my butt's on fire, and hurts down both legs. Takes a few days to get rid of it. I'll probably wind up spending the day in bed. I'll still have to do my homework; we don't get a holiday when you go to school online. I can do that if I take a break and lay down. Can't lay down and drive a car now, can I? Hopefully, they will forgive me and give me a raincheck. I'll show up at her house one of these days and we'll go to lunch...or she'll have me for lunch. Either way, we'll get to visit.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?