<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Wasn't American Idol painful tonight? The two Davids did fairly well, even though I hate the song "Love Me Tender". Syesha made the monumental mistake of taking on a Tina Turner song (Proud Mary), trying Tina's style, and doing it poorly. And Jason forgot the words to the Bob Dylan song, after doing a bad job on Bob Marley's "I Shot the Sheriff". I'm glad it's over, frankly. So it looks like it will either be Jason or Syesha going home tomorrow. If I voted on these things, which I never do, I'd have to support Syesha. At this stage of the game, you should never forget the words to the songs you choose and practice all week. We will see tomorrow if I'm right.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?