<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

This is a re-post from May 1st. I got my second troll in four years (!), and he/she/it really stepped over the line with their comment. It's one thing to spout for several pages about nonsense, but the language being used was way, way over the line, dude. I don't talk like that, and I won't allow it on my blog. So, if you're gonna comment, and I do read all the comments, please keep it clean. My grandchildren may be reading this, and they hear that crap enough at school.

RE-POST
Is this really a major problem in this country:
Nearly 60 percent of African-American children can't swim, almost twice the figure for white children, according to a first-of-its-kind survey which USA Swimming hopes will strengthen its efforts to lower minority drowning rates and draw more blacks into the sport.
C'mon, people. Don't we have better uses of our time than ridiculous surveys like this, which will do nothing to improve the lives of people of all races in this country? Why must they spell out how many children of each race can and cannot swim? Why not just take the money they wasted on this survey, and use it to fund swimming lessons for kids of all races? I mean, really.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?