<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Not really much to say tonight. Just thought I'd check in with everybody. Here's a couple of things to think about:

Isn't technology wonderful? When I was a child, a transistor radio you could hide under the pillow and listen to after bedtime was a joy. Now, I can sit two feet from Sir Mugley, both of us on the computer doing homework (yeah, right), he's watching his silly monkey movies (Planet of the Apes series), and I am listening to the New York Philharmonic.

Ladies, don't you just heave a sigh of relief when your hair gets long enough to put in a clip or ponytail? I finally made it. I like my hair short, but usually only get it cut about once a year. So about midway, it's long enough to get in my face, but not long enough to put in a rubber band. Thank God for headbands!

Well, the dog wants to be fed (big surprise. He already looks like a tank), so I'll go for now. Anybody going to see Indy this week? If so, let me know how it was.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?