<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Even though I sent her two e-mails, I wanted to state publicly, and for the record:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEDA!!

My baby sister is 50 now. Man, I feel old. Besides her birthday, today is Memorial Day, would have been my mother's 87th birthday, and the 34th anniversary of my high school graduation ceremony. I went through that nightmare, even though I had graduated in January, because Mom wanted me to. Oddly enough, there was a Grand Funk Railroad concert in the Music Hall next door. My entire class was straining to see if they could hear it, but the actual concert didn't start until the graduation ceremony was over. Not that that made parking any easier. Wow, it's just like yesterday. Anyway, H.B., sissy. Hope you had a good one.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?