<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Barack Hussein Obama was born August 4, 1961. At that time, there were 50 states in the United States of America. There has been ever since. Unfortunately, he seems to think there are many more:
"It is wonderful to be back in Oregon," Obama said. "Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it."
Okay, he's been to 57, not allowed to go to two others, and has one more to go? Where are all these states? And do we really want 20 more senators running around, not to mention the additional representatives? I know I don't! Sheesh, he should have learned the number of states in elementary school. It's not like some were added after he was born. I'm among the fortunate group who have been a member of the U.S. of A. longer than Alaska and Hawaii. He doesn't have that excuse. Somebody show him a map, please?

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?